TMS – Traffic Management System
Smoothen Your Business Operations With Our Real Time Traffic Management Software
What is the traffic management system?
The traffic management system is a web-based system for automating the process of registry or rectification of complaints related to the road traffic signals and blinkers. The traffic management software makes sure that you have a safe as well as an efficient process that your workers can follow.
Benefits of the automated traffic management system
- It can help in eliminating the paperwork and efficiently manage the big number of staff.
- Improvement in the invoice timing is yet another benefit of the automated traffic management system.
- Up to 95% reduction in the time for discovering defects.
- There is 100% proof of compliance for all jobs.
- You can abide by laws and regulations by completing vehicle checks, WTNs, gas safety certificates, and have correct documentation when arriving on site.
- When you receive real-time information, it boosts the performance and offers great customer service. It also enables the management to monitor staff and increase safety compliance.
- The software allows your mobile business to remove the paper from the system. It leads to a decrease in administration times and expenses.
- The software significantly decreases your business’s dependence on manual processes. This helps in reducing fuel costs and claims of damage.
- The automation enables you to send invoices immediately after the job has been done. You need not wait for paperwork, which means there are increased chances of you getting paid faster.
- You are able to offer a better business experience with 24/7 access to their own portal giving real-time job updates at the click of the button. This helps in winning more business.
- When you use a solution that enables the managers to set requirements and specifications of a job, it ensures consistency in the level of service provided.
- You can increase the work satisfaction among employees by not bogging them down with endless calls to the office and heaps of paperwork.
- One of the major benefits of the traffic management system is that you get access to customers, invoices, reports, jobs, vehicles, assets, and items in a single system, which is easy to operate and connect with.
What are the features of traffic management software?
- Offers proof of complaints to clients
- Tracks operatives
- Receives real-time information
- Improves communication between you and the operatives
Also, effective traffic management software must be aware of what’s happening outside the office and should be able to respond to potential hazards.
Why choose traffic management software companies like ours?
We can help enhance your business operations with the help of our software. Our software allows the recording and retrieval of real-time job information. Improved communication and tight management lead to an improvement in the average time for spotting problems and sending invoices and client payments. This is why it is important to hire traffic management software companies.
If you wish to automate the complaints about road traffic signals, connect with us for excellent traffic management software.
Traffic Management system is a web-based system to automate the process of registry / rectification of complaints related to road traffic signals & blinkers.
What our customers say
“Planet PCI’s Document Management System has completely changed the way we work. We now keep all our information in electronic form rather than the traditional method of papers. This has helped us in two ways – first, we do not have to go through hoard of papers to find one document; and, second, it has reduced storage space. They provide an amazing feature of document retrieval, so we don’t have to worry about our documents being stolen.”
“Planet PCI provided us with a fantastic selection of templates, backgrounds, themes, and scenes. Their design support interactive elements like links and rich media. Their graphic designers were very helpful and professional. They understood our requirements very well. The final product was up to our expectations. They used topography and pictures to meet our needs. They were successful in communicating ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. We recommend Planet PCI to everyone.”
“We are a big multinational company and keeping records of all the employees was not so easy. We went to Planet PCI and asked for their help. They came up with an innovative concept called Document Management Services. My God! It has completely changed the way we work. It has reduced storage space and at the same time, increased security. Happy with their work, we also went for a web portal and creative solutions.”
“The Budget Monitoring System of Planet PCI has helped us to automate the process of expenditure monitoring, budget monitoring, and money allocation. This system can look after all the financial needs of our organization. They have also helped us in managing our purchases with their Procurement Management System. This has helped us in eliminating processing costs, missed documents, and slow approval cycle. Moreover, it is error-free.”
“Planet PCI has helped us in our inventory management. They helped us in tracking inventory levels, sales, orders, and deliverables. It also helps in producing other production-related documents. Impressed by their service, we also asked them to help us with our Payroll and Production. We have to admit that they provide exceptional services. Their team will try to understand your problem and provide the best possible solution. They will never leave you disappointed.”
“We took their help in developing a system that can help us in providing better road traffic services. And we have to say, these people are the best. They developed a system that makes sure that our customers have safe and efficient travel. It has eliminated the need for paperwork. They have also decreased the time required to detect defects. Overall, it has led to increased customer satisfaction, decreased expenses and improved efficiency.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is traffic management?
Traffic management is the organisation, arrangement, guidance and control of both stationary and moving traffic, including pedestrians, bicyclists and all types of vehicles. Its aim is to provide for the safe, orderly and efficient movement of persons and goods, and to protect and, where possible, enhance the quality of the local environment on and adjacent to traffic facilities.
What are some benefits of TMS for shippers?
Generally speaking, there are savings from better rate management and carrier selection, optimization, EDI/connectivity, process improvements, and analytics. Roughly speaking, a shipper can save 2-15 percent depending on what they can implement effectively. For example, retailers who are controlling their inbound might find significant savings from consolidation and optimization from gaining better visibility to their inbound orders. A manufacturer or distributor might gain the most value from better carrier selection and outbound route optimization. All companies generally benefit from the visibility and event management; they can be more proactive and avoid “problem” shipments, which provides better service to their own operation or to their customers.
How much does a TMS cost?
Some TMS providers price based on the freight spend because they know that larger shippers will have a larger return-on-investment (ROI). Other vendors charge based on the transaction count.
There are several ways to purchase a TMS, but the most common are:
1.) purchasing a perpetual license or
2.) Software-as-a-Service (Saas). Purchasing a license is more costly upfront, however the long-term costs are lower. SaaS is a cheaper “rental” model, but long-term, the shipper will pay more. It’s just like renting a home versus buying one.
How long does a TMS implementation take?
We typically see implementations taking 12 – 16 weeks, but they can take much longer for a phased implementation (different business units or domestics vs. international). There are opportunities for shorter implementations, but those are generally for very simple operations with a narrow scope.
How do I start the process of getting a TMS?
There are few ways to do it.But I would recommend collecting all of your freight spend and graphically displaying your transportation flows. Then, you should look for the broken transportation related processes within your organization. These two steps will help you identify and target the ROI opportunities. Then, you should begin building your business case for investing in a TMS. Do not underestimate the work that it will take to build that business case – you will likely get one shot to sell it internally, and you’ll also use that business case to help software providers and implementers understand the problem they will eventually try to solve.
delivered to clients
CMMI Level 3 Years